[erlang-questions] Re: On Windows XP (SP2): wx broken

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Thu Jul 8 09:44:07 CEST 2010

Have you with this problem tried R14A, is it working now?

I found that we had upgraded Visual Studio without recompiling
wxWidgets DLL's causing the
wx-driver to be dependent on two different versions of the runtime DLL,
where only the latest where installed with erlang.

Thanks for locating it.

/Dan