[erlang-questions] [ANN] tidier website

Kostis Sagonas <>
Fri Jan 29 19:05:50 CET 2010

Roberto Aloi wrote:
> Hi Kostis,
> many thanks for this tool. I couldn't find any privacy policy for the uploaded code, though. Do you store them? Do you log the applied transformations?

Did you read this?

which the front page, explicitly mentions that one should read ;-)

     "First time users please take some time to read the following
      important notice and disclaimer before you start using tidier"

> It would be nice to have some statistics at a certain point, showing which "errors" Erlang developers do more often.

That's the idea for storing the code.

> As a graphical note, the top of the page is broken under Firefox 3.0 (the buttons on the top are split in two lines). I guess you could just reduce the width of the "li" items to take count of the borders.

Hmmm... I do not think we've ever used Firefox 3 (we mostly use chrome
these days).  Thanks for bringing this up to our attention.