[erlang-questions] [ANN] tidier website

Roberto Aloi roberto.aloi@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 19:00:16 CET 2010

Hi Kostis,

many thanks for this tool. I couldn't find any privacy policy for the uploaded code, though. Do you store them? Do you log the applied transformations?
It would be nice to have some statistics at a certain point, showing which "errors" Erlang developers do more often.

As a graphical note, the top of the page is broken under Firefox 3.0 (the buttons on the top are split in two lines). I guess you could just reduce the width of the "li" items to take count of the borders.

Regards,

Roberto Aloi