[erlang-questions] understanding the scaleability limits of erlang and mnesia

Brian Acton acton@REDACTED
Tue Jan 26 23:31:49 CET 2010

Thank you. That is quite helpful. Our no_table_loader value is set to the
default 2. We'll start testing and raising the value.

I don't think that I can use the master node trick as our data is fairly
dynamic (basically a function of user activity - 25% of user base active per
day).

Is there reference to "local_copies" somewhere on the net. A quick search
for 'mnesia local_copies' did not turn up very much. Maybe, I'm not
understanding the reference correctly?

It's also good to hear from someone with a cluster > 5 nodes. I was sure
that people were running larger clusters but had not seen much activity on
this list regarding the topic.

Thx!

--b