[erlang-questions] understanding the scaleability limits of erlang and mnesia

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Tue Jan 26 22:37:16 CET 2010

Hey it's an email by me from back in the day ...

http://www.erlang.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/4/36604

In particular, the no_table_loaders setting is very important.

Also, setting master nodes on a table can elide the sync ... of course
this only works for static data, or data whose replication is managed in
another fashion, but it was a trick I found useful.

Also, if data is emphemeral in nature, local_copies is also a useful
trick.

-- p