[erlang-questions] Yaws

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 13:52:24 CET 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: Henning Diedrich <hd2010@REDACTED>
>
> sounds good -- for an online backup service I would have expected mochi
> web to come into play. What made you opt for Yaws?

There were no huge technical reasons for choosing Yaws over Mochiweb. Mochiweb actually seems a bit more elegant, but as usual, there was a lack of time, I had more familiarity with Yaws, I know the people developing Yaws (and developing with Yaws), and the extra code fit reasonably well into Yaws. But these are basically incidental rather than fundamental reasons.

Best,
Thomas