[erlang-questions] Yaws

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 04:43:36 CET 2010

I don't think mochiweb and yaws are different enough for it to matter
much in terms of performance, but in this case Yaws was probably a
better fit because they support more of the high level features that
you would use in an online backup service. Yaws certainly has more
field testing for being directly on port 80, where we run all of our
mochiweb instances behind a proxy or load balancer.