[erlang-questions] Newbie - eldap and threads

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Wed Feb 24 16:08:16 CET 2010

Hi,

On 24 February 2010 14:58, Humaira Surve <humaira.surve@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Chandru, Tuncer,
>
> I've been playing around with the FSM version but I'm struggling to run it.
>
> My logs say that count:inc cannot be found. Do either of you know where to
> find this count library?

Sorry about that, I forgot to remove those calls. The 'count' module
is part of an internal application which we use to record statistics.
Feel free to rip out all count:inc invocations.

> I think it might be nice to have a copy of the FSM version on a central
> repository. I'm happy to assist with uploading it / writing up some simple
> install notes once I have it working.

github?

cheers
Chandru