[erlang-questions] Newbie - eldap and threads

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Wed Feb 24 18:32:38 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Chandru
<chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 24 February 2010 14:58, Humaira Surve <humaira.surve@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Hi Chandru, Tuncer,
>>
>> I've been playing around with the FSM version but I'm struggling to run it.
>>
>> My logs say that count:inc cannot be found. Do either of you know where to
>> find this count library?
>>

> Sorry about that, I forgot to remove those calls. The 'count' module
> is part of an internal application which we use to record statistics.
> Feel free to rip out all count:inc invocations.
>
>> I think it might be nice to have a copy of the FSM version on a central
>> repository. I'm happy to assist with uploading it / writing up some simple
>> install notes once I have it working.
>
> github?

I talked to Tobbe and he would be glad to accept relevant changes.
He also told me that ejabberd carries their own eldap version. I'm
not heavily using LDAP myself right now so it might be best if you
work on this.  I've only been trying to streamline the different
eldap versions into one canonical repo and work from there.