[erlang-questions] Newbie - eldap and threads

Humaira Surve humaira.surve@REDACTED
Wed Feb 24 15:58:50 CET 2010

Hi Chandru, Tuncer,

I've been playing around with the FSM version but I'm struggling to run it.

My logs say that count:inc cannot be found. Do either of you know where to
find this count library?

I think it might be nice to have a copy of the FSM version on a central
repository. I'm happy to assist with uploading it / writing up some simple
install notes once I have it working.

Regards,
Humaira