[erlang-questions] gen_event streamer

Barry Nicholson b.nicholson@REDACTED
Wed Dec 15 00:50:37 CET 2010

Marcel:

Some further information would be helpful.  Are you going to be doing
this on unix/linux/windows?  What OS?   There are different mechanisms
available for the different OSes.   It might change the design.

Also, what's the timing requirements?   Do you want to know when the
files get added immediately or can you wait a few seconds, a few
minutes, or a few hours.   This could also change the design.

Barry Nicholson