[erlang-questions] Erlounge Melbourne - Sat 4/12

Julian Doherty julian.doherty.ml@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 05:14:07 CET 2010

Wanted to attend on Saturday night, but is tricky with a 2-month old
(especially after having a few drinks after YOW most nights during the week
;)

Would definitely be keen to attend any future Erlounge meetups.

Was great having everyone at LP during the day for the tut session with
Francesco as well.

Cheers
Julian