[erlang-questions] Erlounge Melbourne - Sat 4/12

Josh Johnston josh@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 04:33:13 CET 2010

Hi all, I wasn't able to make it to the meetup but definitely interested in erlang-happenings around Melbourne.  I don't know what this mailing list is that you mention but now I'm intrigued :)

Josh.