[erlang-questions] guard expression restriction

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Fri Dec 3 18:19:24 CET 2010

I think most useful guards expressions can be composed from guards.
Using macros you can bundle these and parameterize them to get
'user-defined' guards.  You can then put these macros in a header and
include them.

Macros seem like a practical solution to this problem.

Am I missing something?