[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP on CentOS

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Thu Dec 2 16:17:17 CET 2010

I didn't use it myself, but i would like to point out that Erlang Solutions
now provides a native rpm package for CentOs and Fedora among others. (
http://www.erlang-solutions.com/section/72/packages)
As i understand they run tests that would guarantee good level
of compatibility
https://github.com/downloads/esl/otp/otp_src-R14B-1.noarch.rpm

--
Best Regards,