[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP on CentOS

Kannan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Thu Dec 2 20:10:29 CET 2010

Hi Ahmed/Tino,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I have couple of more questions about the tests that you may have performed.

Which Server *X OS or specific distribution of it gave the best performance
with stability?

Did you do the tests in SMP environment?

Did you do the tests with both x86_32(i386) and x86_64 versions of the
OS/HW?

Did you tests have heavy Mnesia R/W or File/Network IO?

Did you have the configurations and usage for asynchronous threads,
epoll/kqueue, HiPE, SMP?

Did you do the tests for distributed node setup across hosts?

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Kannan.