[erlang-questions] thoughts on rebar bundled with Erlang/OTP

Chad DePue chad@REDACTED
Wed Dec 1 19:46:53 CET 2010

My suggestion is more that an easy to use build tool makes the platform more
approchable and easier to use.

However, separately, i really like your idea!

Chad DePue
skype: cdepue
inakanetworks.com - Erlang and Ruby on Rails consulting
+1 206.866.5707 forwards to mobile
+54 9.11.6940.7097 mobile