thoughts on rebar bundled with Erlang/OTP

Chad DePue chad@REDACTED
Wed Dec 1 14:07:03 CET 2010

With every Erlang app Inaka has produced, the first step when telling a
client how to deploy is "Go to Basho's Mercurial Repository and download
Rebar". I which makes me think it would be great as part of the standard
Erlang/OTP distribution. I know you could make the argument that sinan would
be an equally valid candidate. Perhaps they're not mutually exclusive.
 Either way, Rebar does make building apps easier. Any thoughts?