[erlang-questions] [ANN] ntop - A top-like tool for monitoring Erlang nodes

Jordan Wilberding jwilberding@REDACTED
Mon Aug 16 02:15:17 CEST 2010

I agree, it is unwise to use 'ntop', it is a very prominent program.

I am horrible at naming, but maybe just go with erltop? Your only
competition there is a sample program from wxErlang.

With that said, great program. It might even be worth adapting wxErlang's
erltop GUI for your code, so you can have a gui version too.

JW