[erlang-questions] [ANN] ntop - A top-like tool for monitoring Erlang nodes

Scott Brooks scott@REDACTED
Sun Aug 15 22:57:52 CEST 2010

Looks like a great tool, my only suggestion is that there is already
an ntop out there
http://www.ntop.org/

If you refer to it as Node Top everywhere then that may help people
trying to google for it, although googing for "ntop erlang" should
work quite well.

Scott Brooks