[erlang-questions] OTP release tutorial examples missing

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon Nov 30 12:55:25 CET 2009

Håkan Stenholm wrote:
> Attila Rajmund Nohl wrote:

There is a general problem with the upload area, which is
being worked on, but I have also fixed the Release Handling
tutorial by storing the entire example in a subversion
repository and pointing the links to it.

http://www.trapexit.org/OTP_Release_Handling_Tutorial

(I also made a very small addition, showing how to build
the boot script using erlc, when having different lib roots
that need setting.)

BR,
Ulf W

--