[erlang-questions] OTP release tutorial examples missing

Aniko Nagyne Vig aniko@REDACTED
Mon Nov 23 23:08:46 CET 2009

Hi,

Yes, you are right. The links for the files are broken.
We will look at the issue and keep you updated.

Best Regards,
  Aniko Nagyne Vig

Web: <http://www.erlang-consulting.com>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Attila Rajmund Nohl" <attila.r.nohl@REDACTED>
To: "Erlang Users' List" <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Sent: Monday, 23 November, 2009 21:47:13 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] OTP release tutorial examples missing

2009/11/23, Håkan Stenholm <hokan.stenholm@REDACTED>:
> Feng Yu wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> A lot of the tutorials seem to have their files
>> missing. For example, in the OTP release tutorial:
>>
>> http://www.trapexit.org/OTP_Release_Handling_Tutorial
>>
> The link works for me (from Sweden 2009-11-23 21:18 local time), there
> is plenty of content on the page for me.

I believe the problematic links are the
http://www.trapexit.org/Upload/release_handling_tutorial/lib/base-1.0/src/base_server.erl,
http://www.trapexit.org/Upload/release_handling_tutorial/lib/base-1.0/src/base_app.erl
, etc. which shows "There is currently no text in this page, you can
search for this page title in other pages or edit this page."