[erlang-questions] Xapian linked-in/port driver for Erlang?

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Wed Nov 4 20:34:08 CET 2009

I was using Xapian with iplaywow for a while and it worked well. I've
got some Erlang that builds the data files that the import tool uses.
To pull results, I simply executed the command line query tool.

Kevin Smith wrote an Erlang client library for Sphinx that's worth checking out.

    http://github.com/kevsmith/giza/

# Nick Gerakines