[erlang-questions] otp_src_R13B and opensolaris 2008.11

Anthony Kong anthony.hw.kong@REDACTED
Sun May 31 23:20:35 CEST 2009

Yeah, I have gmake installed (SUNWgmake)

And just as you say, 'gmake' works.

What I don't get is: the SUNWgmake package actually install gmake as make in
/usr/gnu/bin too (GNU Make 3.81)

Maybe some  PATH variables do not include this gnu location in the makefiles

Cheers

--
/*--*/
Don’t EVER make the mistake that you can design something better than what

- Linus Torvalds