[erlang-questions] otp_src_R13B and opensolaris 2008.11

Keith Irwin keith.irwin@REDACTED
Sun May 31 18:24:34 CEST 2009

Anthony--

Instead of using "make," use "gmake". I think the default "make" on
Solaris is not the Gnu version, which is required.

Anyway, that worked for me on Solaris 10.

Hopefully, gmake is installed somewhere on your machine.

Keith