[erlang-questions] Memory Leak

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue May 26 21:30:57 CEST 2009

Off the top of my head...

Are you registering the processes with a unique identifier?
If so you will run into a memory leak as those atoms are not garbage
collected.

You could also have an issue with the number of processes you spawn - unless
you specify +P <number> you are limited to maximum
number-I-cannot-remember-right-now processes.

What is "pretty quickly" anyway?

Cheers,
Torben