[erlang-questions] how to scale into the cloud using process? example computing simple average

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue May 26 09:27:57 CEST 2009

I think you are taking a too big bite to start with, but it is good that
your interest is driven by a concrete need and not just technology frenzy!

http://heroku.com/ uses Erlang for their routing mesh.
http://www.infoq.com/news/2008/06/introducing-vertebra is built with Erlang
+ Ruby.

As Bengt said: get a book and then go to one of the Erlang Factory
conferences - or have a look at the presentations from the previous ones.
That should give you some ideas on how to proceed.

Cheers,
Torben