[erlang-questions] Is Erlyweb working with Yaws 1.8.1? and other framework questions

Carl McDade carlmcdade@REDACTED
Sat May 23 16:24:31 CEST 2009

Steve,

Thanks for confirming that Erlyweb is the problem. I have actually
tried this with just about every path type and appname but the result
is the same. The / in the path does not matter because something else
in Erlyweb hangs before it gets that far. I guess Yariv is very busy
at work so this probably will not get fixed for a long time. Hopefully
I learn Erlang well enough to fix this myself.

But in the meantime my list of working web oriented software in Erlang
is getting shorter and shorter :(

On to erlang web and yapps then.

thanks again,

--