[erlang-questions] Is Erlyweb working with Yaws 1.8.1? and other framework questions

Andrew buricchio@REDACTED
Sat May 23 12:51:39 CEST 2009

erlyweb:create_app - that' all you do?
Do you compile it? Aplication can't work without compile.
You have incorect yaws.conf too (you must have erlyweb in appmods).
Seems you need to read manual.