[erlang-questions] Where is the Erlang bug-tracker?

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Thu May 21 01:20:23 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Carl McDade <carlmcdade@REDACTED> wrote:
> So I wrote GPL instead of EPL out of habit, kill me. If you want to
> flame me and talk about use of web content then please start another
> thread or post it on the site. I am not interested.  I am more
> interested in hearing about the bug tracking system and etiquette in
> this one. So I won't respond to anything outside of this anymore.

Just to avoid this type of outbursts, I sent my original reply
only to You. It is also normally considered bad etiquette to publish
private messages without the original authors consent.

> My next question is to the erlang.org webmaster on the coming upgrades
> to the mailing list. Will there be an on site search or will we have
> to continue to use Google?

You really do have reading comprehension problems don't You?
On the same page as the You use for subscribing to the mailing lists
there are links to the archives.