[erlang-questions] Where is the Erlang bug-tracker?

Christian chsu79@REDACTED
Thu May 21 00:13:22 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 23:44, Carl McDade <carlmcdade@REDACTED> wrote:
> So I wrote GPL instead of EPL out of habit, kill me. If you want to
> flame me and talk about use of web content then please start another
> thread or post it on the site. I am not interested.  I am more
> interested in hearing about the bug tracking system and etiquette in
> this one. So I won't respond to anything outside of this anymore.

I think it is relevant and interesting to hear about this copyright
infringement of Erlang documentation.

My assumption is that you're in a country that, just as Sweden, is
part of the Berne Convention. So the following applies about
copyright:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright#Obtaining_and_enforcing_copyright

Which means that you have copied and published work that is owned by
Ericsson, a company which probably employ quite a few lawyers around
the world.

(Oh, and notice that google is quite quick to close publisher ad
accounts on sites that break their terms of
use.http://innovation.doubleclick.com/creatives/TermsOfUse/Terms_of_Use.html
 )

Lets hope they dont mind.