[erlang-questions] my mnesia is lazy

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri May 8 10:49:45 CEST 2009

Mnesia sends that report when a log dump starts before
the previous log dump has finished. It doesn't have to
be a problem, but is an indication that Mnesia is, at least
temporarily, a bit backlogged.

Things to look at to improve the situation is to use a
thread pool (if you aren't already), and perhaps tune
the values of dump_log_time_threshold and dump_log_write_threshold.

BR,
Ulf W

--
Ulf Wiger