[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

Johnny Billquist bqt@REDACTED
Tue May 5 15:15:12 CEST 2009

Johnny Billquist wrote:
>>> Sorry, but the original answer was absolutely correct.
>> I wouldn't say that.
>>
>> You posted an longish and angry discussion how these tasks can be done
>> using control sequences. That is good (and indeed not really on-topic
>> here).
>>
>> But you remained silent about the obvious question of how to send these
>> control sequences to the terminal. It fits perfectly the topic of this
>> list. Could you tell us the answer for this, too?
>
> Unfortunately I don't have a solution for getting Erlang to not
> translate control characters to visual representations of them. :-(

By the way. It might be that this is possible to solve in R13. I haven't
checked that version yet, so I'm not sure. But it looks like it *maybe*
can work (just reading the documentation here).

Can anyone else perhaps comment on this?

	Johnny

email: bqt@REDACTED             ||  Reading murder books