[erlang-questions] Sending messages to multiple processes?

Kevin q2h46uw02@REDACTED
Fri May 1 01:58:58 CEST 2009

Is there a neato idiom for sending a single message to multiple
processes, up to say 200, or do I just need to loop it?

I also need to know they finished processing the message.  Is this the
wrong road to go down?

Basically I'm starting 200 processes, reading in a single file, and each
process is fed the same line of the file one by one until the end, but
they all handle it differently, and when they have finished all the
lines, they spit out a modified file, and return a value to indicate
they are finished.

Thanks for any advice,
Kevin