[erlang-questions] where to find correct documentation for erlang distribution over SSL?

Bruce Fitzsimons bruce@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 21:25:05 CET 2009

Hi Kris, list,

Is OTP-7536 actually fixed? I can't see any reference to it moving from
"known" to "fixed". Was it really just documentation?

I've not revisted or retested SSL distribution since I created the patch
to make it work and then lost interest in the proto-project that
required it for Front End to Back End communcation across the internet.
That was on R11B-5. I don't know if it has been reworked to work out of
the box in later releases, or if my convoluted patch was accepted in
some form, and I've not had a chance to look. Can anyone from OTP comment?

I know the Erlang SSL infrastructure has evolved, and SSL distribution
wasn't overly loved/used by customers (apparently) but it is great
functionality.

Cheers,
Bruce