[erlang-questions] where to find correct documentation for erlang distribution over SSL?

Kris Prieb kris_prieb@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 22:30:32 CET 2009

Hi Bruce, list,

Yes, you might be right: I may have misinterpreted the release note to
mean only that the documentation was wrong.  Perhaps distribution over
SSL is in fact broken in SSL 3.10 (OTP R12B5).  I just assumed that it
was working because the release just prior, SSL 3.9 (OTP R12B4), has
the following release note:

"Erlang distribution over ssl was broken after R11B-0, this has now been fixed.
Own Id: OTP-7004"

I second the request for comment from someone from OTP.

I also agree that distribution over SSL is *great* functionality.  If
it has been broken I hope it gets fixed again for R13.

Kris