[erlang-questions] where to find correct documentation for erlang distribution over SSL?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 10:04:25 CET 2009

I have also not yet convinced Inets SSL to work.

I spent a good while on it in R12B, and tried again briefly with R13A
with no luck...

...but maybe it's redundant in any case as you'd likely be fronting
your inets with NginX or something in production.

So, for me it's just a development phase irritation.

/s