[erlang-questions] where to find correct documentation for erlang distribution over SSL?

Michael McDaniel erlangy@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 06:01:34 CET 2009

 Hey, Kris - a couple things ...

 *  /home/.erlang.cookie is same on both nodes ?
    or from erl shell,
    1> erlang:set_cookie(node(), some_secret_cookie).
    2> erlang:get_cookie().
    'some_secret_cookie'
    3>

 * do they 'pong' without SSL ?

 * probably you already checked your firewall ports