[ANN] neotoma, a PEG/packrat library for Erlang

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Mon Jun 22 23:46:02 CEST 2009

I'm pleased to announce the official release of my PEG/packrat library
for Erlang, neotoma.

You may download the library on github via clone at:
  git://github.com/seancribbs/neotoma.git

For tarball/zip files, see:
  http://github.com/seancribbs/neotoma/downloads

neotoma generates packrat parsers from PEG (Parsing Expression Grammar)
files.  While Erlang already has leex and yecc for building parsers,
neotoma provides an alternative that makes certain types of languages
simpler to express and understand.  For more detailed information on
PEGs and packrat parsers, I encourage you to visit Bryan Ford's resource
page [1].

More detail about the library can be found in the README [2], and in my
series of blog posts [3].

neotoma is licensed under the MIT License.

Cheers,

Sean Cribbs

Links:
[1] http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/~baford/packrat/