[erlang-questions] Re: Frequent crashes in inets http client (R12B-5)

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Sun Jun 14 08:49:50 CEST 2009

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the feedback. I've hacked ibrowse to use binaries internally
instead of lists. I have an experimental version in case anyone is
interested. I'll announce an update as soon as I'm confident nothing is
broken.

cheers
Chandru