[erlang-questions] Re: Frequent crashes in inets http client (R12B-5)

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Fri Jun 5 19:30:27 CEST 2009

Hi All,

As usual, I type too much or too little. The short answer would be:
ibrowse also have issues (see my previous email), but not the blocking
behaviour of inets http client. It can however be a real CPU and memory
drag, and in some cases the timeout handling is questionable.

Best regards