*** ERROR: Shell process terminated! *** in R13B01

KLPhanikar klphanikar@REDACTED
Thu Jun 11 14:32:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed R13B01 and was running some
application and then I got this message

(forge@REDACTED)5>
forge_configManager:read_details(interfaceMan_pluginResourceInfo,socketPlugin,minute).
1
[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1]
3
Result[2,2,2,2,2,2]
** exception error: no function clause matching
lists:zipwith(#Fun<forge_configManager.2.88321177>,[],[1,1,1,1])
     in function  lists:zipwith/3
     in call from forge_configManager:addLists/2
     in call from forge_configManager:readPluginResourceDetails/3
(forge@REDACTED)6>
l(forge_configManager).

*** ERROR: Shell process terminated! ***

Eshell V5.7.2  (abort with ^G)
(forge@REDACTED)1>

I encountered the same message two times when I was trying to load a
module after recompilation. The application I was running hasn't
stopped.

Can any one please explain me about the error
 *** ERROR: Shell process terminated! ***
what caused it and why?

I also ran the same application on R13B but never seen this error.

Thanks and Regards,
Phanikar.