[erlang-questions] Versioned variable names

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Tue Jun 9 21:58:57 CEST 2009

How about using list comprehensions to reassign variables?  E.g.:

	MO = hd([MO || MO <- [re:replace(MO, "_", "-", [{return, list},
global])],
				   MO <- [toupper(MO)],
				   % Replace zeros
				   MO <- [re:replace(MO, "RX0", "RXO",