[erlang-questions] Re: Distel

Robert Dionne dionne@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 20:36:50 CEST 2009

Well I spoke too soon about it working now. I re-initialized
everything and can reproduce your scenario below. So running
distel:who_calls first gets it going. So you may be right that it's
an emacs issue. I recently upgraded to Aquamacs 1.7, based on emacs
22.3.1

I hadn't known this function was available before upgrading to erlang
R13B

Cheers,

Bob