[erlang-questions] erlang improvement - objective c (or smalltalk) syntax

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 13:35:27 CEST 2009

So the benefit of the new syntax would be that I would have a second
(canonical) function available when doing m(Module), that described the
argument order of the first (main?) function?
That could be done right now, without new syntax, could it not? As a
programmer I could double all my interface functions with a longer name
that included the arguments in the right order.

bengt