[erlang-questions] Re: Adoption of perl/javascript-style regexp syntax

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 09:38:05 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I am writing under the assumption that "you" below is directed to all of
us reading erlang-questions.

My opinion is that there is no therapy involved when having to
read/write double (or more) escaping in strings. The alternative (not
using strings, to avoid the problem) is therapeutic.

bengt