[erlang-questions] Mnesia local_content tables as transaction manager?

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Wed Jul 22 20:25:32 CEST 2009

global:trans/3 will let you lock a resource across multiple nodes.  if
your problem is simple this is sufficient.  this won't help you with
problems like "B dies while you are holding the global lock so you need to
undo the operation on A", you'll have to roll stuff like that yourself.

-- p