[erlang-questions] Time to update programming rules?

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Fri Sep 5 04:55:13 CEST 2008

Richard,

Please will you clarify what you mean by

(a) we should not use them because they are inside out

?

Do you mean, we should not use these facilities at all, ever, because the
design is badly flawed, or we should not use them in the way the
documentation proposes, because it's "inside out", and there's a better way?
Or both, or neither? What do you mean by "inside out"?