[erlang-questions] Getting 'ei' based driver programs to run in Windows?

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Wed Sep 3 04:28:31 CEST 2008

One very common cause of this in Windows programming is that you are not
setting the binary mode on stdin/stdout file descriptors (this step is
not necessary on UNIX).

     setmode(fileno(stdin), O_BINARY);
     setmode(fileno(stdout), O_BINARY);

Serge