[erlang-questions] What erlc flags are needed to compile native (HiPE) to run on smp-disabled runtime?

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Sun Oct 12 21:24:40 CEST 2008

I find myself in the same position as you do. Although it does a great job
of compiling Erlang code, when it comes to acceptable levels of
documentation, HiPE *is* unfortunately hype.

I tried the hipe:help_options() but they don't give any clue about compiling
in non-SMP mode. Apparently it cannot currently be using command-line flags
(see Mikael Petterson's email).